Water is great not just for drinking!
Water doesn’t just cool and refresh us – it also works as a very effective beauty agent. Tricks you can use:
• Rinse your hair with warm water before applying any treatment. This will open the pores on your scalp and facilitate he penetration of the active ingredients onto your hair.
• Rub ice cubes all over your face to tighten pores as well as to increase blood circulation.
• Wrap ice cubes in a thin cloth and rub gently over and around the eye area to combat dark shadows.
• To get rid of a suntan: Add 2 tablespoons of vinegar to 2 tablespoons of water. Dab on the face with cotton wool. Leave the solution for 10 minutes before washing.
• Light steam boosts the penetration of any body mask, so invest in humidifier to get optimum stem.
image credit via: Flickr
Leave a Reply