Book Review: Always Chink Postive by Chinkee Tan
Happy Monday Morning Moms, Dads and Everyone else!!!
How was your weekend with your family? Me, Ren and Noel had an ordinary weekend. We just stayed at the house because it was too hot to go out. We just cuddled while watching some movies and tv shows and ate some kasoy nuts. Yummy!
Anyway, since today is Motivational Monday, I would like to share with you my new book entitled Always Chink Postive by Chinkee Tan.
Mr. Chinkee Tan gave me a copy of his book when I met him at the Puregold VIP Puring Convention II event. I love inspirational books like this one, that is why I am very grateful to receive it personally from him.
Besides this book, Chinkee Tan also have some other books out in the market – “Till Debt do us part” and ” For richer and for poorer”. These books will surely improve the well being of the person reading it.
In this book, Mr. Chinkee Tan wants us to be:
- INSPIRED – to dream big and never give up
- MOTIVATED – to become the best person
- CHALLENGED – that you are better than what you think
- DISTURBED – to move out of your comfort zone
Every chapter of this book is written concisely. I think I will be able to read the whole 50 chapters in just one sitting, but I urge you not to do it and instead, read one chapter per day so that you can reflect about it some more.
Unfortunately, I didn’t follow my own suggestion. Reading this book feels like watching my favorite TV series, I was instantly hooked. The only thing that stopped me from reading is when my eyes were tired or when someone calls my attention.
Each chapter was broken down into 4 parts: My Reading, My Reflection, My Response and My Prayer.
- MY READING – this part is usually about real stories of different people. I know most of the people mentioned in this book like: Nick Vujicic, Henry Ford, Steve Jobs, Walt Disney, Michael Jordan, Abraham Lincoln and Manny Pacquiao among others. What do these people have in common? They are all famous in their chosen field, but before they have accomplished what they have now, they have all experienced some difficulties in their lives along the way.
- MY REFLECTION – is a mere question that will help the readers think of our own situation in their lives.
- MY RESPONSE – is the author’s tips and ideas to help us answer the question in MY REFLECTION.
- MY PRAYER- (self explanatory)
I truly learned a lot from this book. While reading it, I wrote some quotes and pointers in my own notebook to remind me to always think positive in every situation of my life especially during the hardest part of it.
The book cost P300.00 and I highly recommend it to all of you who want to learn how to change your mindset to a positive one.