Cute Haircuts for Little Boys
Choosing a perfect haircut for your kid sometimes can be a tough task. As a little boy starts growing up, he is getting really serious when it comes to his hairstyle. Of course, you`re a super mom and want to make your little son look handsome and stylish. That’s why you have to select the best haircut for your toddler, anyway. Here are top 10 cute little boys haircuts which have been trending as the hottest boys` styles in 2018.
1.Classic Side Swept – This lovely boy`s haircut is so natural looking and pretty easy styled. You just need to brush the hair on both the sides and create division. By the way, this classic haircut suits all shapes of faces.
2. Upgraded Lined Crew Cut – If you allow changing a common crew cut a little and add high fade, you can get a fashion-forward hairstyle. Moreover, spike up the front and line it up. This hairstyle is one of the few toddler boy haircuts for thin hair and medium density hair that always inspire us to experiment.
3. Funky Mohawk – Even if your kid doesn’t have too long hair, he can wear such a trendy Mohawk hairstyle. All he needs to do is just to keep his hair longer at the top.
4. Rocker Haircut – This rocker hairstyle is one of the most popular little boy haircuts that can work with all shapes of the face. It looks awesome on your kid whether you spike up the top or naturally wear it forward.
5. Modern Line Up – Cool hairstyle for boys with straight textured hair. This haircut is an interesting mix of a vintage look with a modern twist where a hard part highlights the sharp lines.
6. Active Faux Hawk – A bit extraordinary hairstyle but it looks like a real piece of art on the hair. Wearing this hairstyle, you can help your little boy become more confident and feel very dashing.
7. Short and Wavy – For those kids who have wavy hair, the best way to show it off and at the same time look adorable is to leave really cute waves on the top of the head and make the sides a bit shorter.
8. Bowl Cut for Long Hair – This is a nice hair idea for your toddler, especially if he’s got long hair. Simple and cool! He will look great with this long hairstyle like this.
9. High Skin Fade Twist – Wonderful idea for natural hair – a high skin fade with a sharp line up and, of course, natural top. It’s very easy to style and maintain for both the parents and the kid.
10. Crazy Punk – Such haircut is a good option for a toddler as well as a teenager. The haircut with shaved sides and back, with two solid lines and spiky Mohawk, fits perfectly those boys who don`t want to look like everyone else while walking down the street.
Well, have you already selected the best haircut for your toddler? Which one? What hairstyles have you found the most suitable for little boys? Share with me your thoughts in the comments below.