5 Best Valentines Gifts
Only a few days from now, lovers from all around the world will celebrate Valentine’s Day. What’s your plan for this special day? Do you have a gift to give to your partner already? How about to your parents?
To give you an idea, here are some of the things I think are a nice gifts.
1. JEWELRY – You can get a Pandora or a real one. But if you will ask me I prefer a genuine, authentic and pawn-able jewelry. It’s a nice and practical gift for those who would like to have something for investment purposes. Scout for jewelry stores that offer 20-40% discount.
2. Massage Voucher – a relaxing massage is another perfect gift for your partner. It would be nice if you will do it together too. Massages stimulate the release of many feel-good hormones, which boost feelings of intimacy and affection. It’s like a love potion that will help you two to keep the fire of your relationship burning.
3. Staycation – After a massage, it would be perfect if you can book a room and spent a day cuddling and just showing affection with each other. Unfortunately, I know during this love month, booking is hard to do, so good luck with that.
4. Perfume – after a nice warm bath, a nice perfume can help enhance the mood. A dash of fragrance can work wonders to your personality. Perfumes are rich in pheromones and make you attractive. JFK Fragrances is now offering this Valentines bundle.
Better take advantage of this and give one to your loved one now. Read more about them HERE
5. Shopping Gift Certificates – I prefer this than any flowers in the world hahahaha.
So how about you, what’s your plan to give to your loved one this heart day?