Make your summer sun-proof with Watsons!
Do you know that we should put sunscreen even though it’s cloudy and rainy or even if we are just inside the house? Putting sunscreen will protect our skin against skin cancer and premature aging.
Here’s 5 Tips on how to put it properly so that it will be effective:
- Choose a sunscreen that has an SPF of 30 or higher. It should be water resistant and provides broad-spectrum coverage. This will protects you from UVA and UVB rays.
- Lay it on thick. Use a tablespoon of sunscreen on your face, and about two ounces for your body.
- Put sunscreen on first, then your moisturizer
- Apply sunscreen at least 20 minutes before you go into the sun.
- Reapply sunscreen every 2 hours. If you are sweating a lot or swimming, re-apply more often.
Last Thursday, yours truly attended an event of Watsons at SM MOA.
They showcased all the sunscreen products available in their store at the activity center with lots of product sampling and skin testing. Some of the products involved were Nivea, Vaseline, Banana Boat, Beach Hut, Solstice, Biore, Sunplay, Belo, Neutrogena, Kojie San, Hawaiian Tropic, Ponds, Dermplus and Olay.
Check out my video to see the items I got from the event.
They also announced a super exclusive treat for all our SM Advantage Card Members. Wherein, members will get a chance to explore the wonders of the Philippine islands with getaways for four to Batanes, Boracay, Cebu, Davao, and Palawan. All you need to do is just buy any of the participating products and for every PHP500 single-receipt purchase, you’ll get 1 e-raffle entry. This promo is from February 23 – April 26, 2017.
For more information, visit this site – www.watsons.com.ph
If you’re not yet a SMAC member, now’s a great time to join. The new “MEMBERS GET MORE” program makes shopping more rewarding than ever before.