Stop sweating from your hands & feet using Iontoderma’s iontophoresis machine
My husband suffers from sweaty hands and feet. He said that it started when he’s still at a very young age. When we were still dating, it also affects our time holding hands, because I don’t like it when his hands are wet. It irritates me. He was also conscious shaking other people’s hands because of that. He’s an artist, so this problem affects his work often. Whenever he draws, he usually has a handkerchief beneath his hand or he sometimes uses a special glove.
But it only solves his problem temporarily. Like so many Pinoys, my husband suffers from hyperhirdosis, a condition characterized par excessive sweating.
I did some research to help him with his sweat problems and here are some of the tips I found out.
- Wash your hands regularly. Dry them off with a towel or washcloth after.
- Carry tissues with you and wipe your hands throughout the day.
- Carry alcohol-based hand sanitizer (not antibacterial). This will help cleanse and dry your hands when you can’t get to a sink.
- Talcum powder can help absorb sweat. Baking Soda can help too.
- Use an antiperspirant. Yes the same chemicals that prevent your armpits from sweating excessively can help your hands, too.
But unfortunately these quick tips are all temporary. They won’t solve your problem for a longer period of time.
That’s why this Iontoderma iD-1000 iontophoresis machine interests me. I learned that the iontophoresis procedure involves using water to send an electrical current under the skin, which prevents sweating from occurring. That means your hands and feet will be completely dry.
- During iontophoresis, the hands are submerged in water while an electrical current is sent through the water. A tingling sensation may be felt, but the procedure is painless.
- Iontophoresis kits are available for home use. Talk to your doctor about purchasing one so you can use it any time.
The difference of the Iontoderma iD-1000 iontophoresis machine from other machines in the market is the price. Iontophoresis machines are quite expensive the main reason why a lot of people cannot afford it.
This Iontoderma iD-1000 iontophoresis machine is more or less 50% more affordable than other machines.
Plus they offer MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if the machine will not work for you.
Here’s a video on how to use it:
You can order online at iontoderma.com / www.facebook.com/iontodermaph/
or if you want to pick-up or arrange delivery within Metro Manila, contact:
Phone: 0917 304 1090
Address: 1655 Taft Ave., Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines