My Simple New Year’s Resolution
I admit, I always make New Year’s Resolution but it only last until March, then wala na nakalimutan ko na. I tried making a bullet planning last year and it works for me. I am happy every time I got to check something on the list.
This year I’ll try to make a simpler list of the things I will FOCUS more this 2017.
Here it goes:
1. Not going online without doing a work out – this is hitting 2 birds with one stone. I admit last year I wasted and spent a lot of time online.
2. Eat Oatmeal / Fruits for breakfast or Dinner – at least once or twice a day. This I think will help me become healthier.
3. Clean the living room and kitchen before going to bed – To avoid clutter in the house.
4. Fix bed after waking up
5. Apply sunscreen and always bring hand cream
6. Always floss
7. Read inspirational/ self help books more
8. Always talk to friends and families
9. Post Inspiring article
10. Save and Invest
that’s it for now, if may maisip ako I’ll add na lang.
How about you, What will you be focusing on this 2017?