17 Reasons to Visit Landers Superstore
Landers Superstore is the latest shopping destination in town. It is a membership
As a mom, supermarket is one of my destinations if I want to unwind (yes seriously!). And as a former marketing employee, a visit to a supermarket brings back memories where I usually check the prices, new items and proper display of stocks on racks (I still love doing it).
Some friends on Facebook have been to Landers already and I saw a peek of what’s inside. I was surprised when I received an invite to their second branch at Otis Manila, I said yes because I wanted to see what the store looks like with my own eyes, how it differs from other membership shopping store PLUS my #KumareBloggers also confirmed their attendance. Shopping with people you love makes it more special, right?
Landers Otis branch is familiar to me because that place is near my husband’s office before and it’s so near to our house in Paco Manila.
Today, I’ll tell you 17 REASONS why you SHOULD visit LANDERS SUPERSTORE anytime soon.
1. HUGE PARKING LOT
2. EASY MEMBERSHIP – they have a lot of crew to attend to every guests who wants to be a member, they have a camera ready (just like in DFA). PLUS they have comfortable chairs in front while waiting for your turn.
P800 – annual membership fee
P400 – extension
Take advantage of the 20% discount on membership until December 15.
3. CLEAN and COMFORTABLE DINING AREA – I always follow the “eat-first” before you go grocery shopping rule. I’m happy to see that Landers has a clean and comfortable dining area called Landers Central. Ang sarap tumambay!
4. ENJOY CHICKEN, PIZZA and MORE – my boys can’t wait to try their pizza and chicken when I showed them this picture. I told them it’s yummy, but I was not able to buy some take-out because ang layo pa ng uuwian ko. I promise we will go back and have them try it.
5. COZY COFFEE SHOP – YES! ang saya they have this Doppio coffee shop for those who just want to wait and chill while their family is inside shopping. Plus they are not that expensive ha, sobrang affordable.
6. YUMMY ICE CREAM – to complete your dining experience they also have ice cream. I love the matcha flavor.
7. SLEEK BARBER SHOP – while mommies are busy shopping, your husbands can go to the Federal barber shop (Otis) and Talas Manileno (Balintawak) for a free haircut (for members). Ang saya di ba!
8. FREE WI-FI – this came by surprise. I was able to get an UBER car because of this.
9. GASOLINE PERKS – Exclusively for members, Landers Superstore offers discount whenever you fill up on your tank at its very own gas station. Get P2 off per liter of Gasoline and P1.50 per liter of Diesel from CALTEX. This is an everyday offer 🙂
10. WELL LIT AISLES – because the wall in front is made of glass, natural light can come in.
11. SPACIOUS AREA FOR CART – 4 carts can fit in the main entrance. No need to worry on bumping each other because of the wide shopping space.
12. ORGANIZED/CLEAN DRY and WET AREA
13. CLEAN COMFORT ROOM – there’s tissue and soap, sosyal!
14. NURSE AND BREASTFEEDING STATION – between the men and women’s comfort room they have a breastfeeding station for moms with their babies and guess what? they have a nurse inside too!
15. BUY1 TAKE1 ITEMS
16. UNIQUE ITEMS – here are some items that we cannot see in any other retail outlets.
17. FRIENDLY STAFF
Something to improve more:
- They will be having their 3rd store anytime soon in Cebu, and I wish they will have more branches around the metro soon.
- Wider selection of items especially chocolates hahaha
I really enjoyed shopping at Landers Superstore and I can’t wait to go back and bring my family with me soon
I want to get this ratan couch, medyo mura sya for P25,000
I want these string lights too
Here are the 2 bags I brought home.
Watch what’s inside here:
OTIS: Mendoza Guazon St, Paco, Manila, Metro Manila
BALINTAWAK: 1106, 1252 Epifanio de los Santos Ave, Balintawak, Quezon City, 1106 Metro Manila