101 Ways to Use Vaseline Petroleum Jelly
Vaseline Petroleum Jelly has a lot of benefits, it can moisturize, soothes, protects and believe it or not 101 ways that you can use it. This world’s wonder jelly can be used beyond skin care.
Today, I’m going to share to you 10 of my favorite usage of Vaseline:
- Face Moisturizer – it is packed with moisturizing properties to keep skin looking healthy and youthful. You can now ditch your expensive moisturizer and try Vaseline.
- Eyebrow Gel – It can make your eyebrow in place all day.
- After-sun soothing Cream – a layer of Vaseline Petroleum Jelly can help soothe the burn and protect it from further irritation. A must have for every beach trip.
- Foot Lotion – It’s rich texture is perfect for applying on cracked heels and dry soles as it provides moisture for the skin to absorb. Simple wear socks on top of it overnight.
- Lip Balm- applying this throughout the day helps to keep the lips plum and moisturized.
- Makes your hands soft.
- Use to help soothe mosquito bites.
- Blend with sea salts to make a scrub! It truly feels great and is an excellent addition to a steamy shower.
- Dab on leather bags to remove dirt.
- Protect Sore Nose: A runny nose often gets red and chapped. Dab a bit of Vaseline around your nostrils to add moisture back and prevent sores from spreading.
Visit http://www.vaseline.ph/101-ways-to-use-petroleum-jelly-full to know more.