10 Family Travel Essentials
Hooray!!! Summer vacation is finally here!
I am already listing our family’s activities and summer trip in our calendar, and I am quite excited with it. Whether it’s a short or long trip here are the things that I always bring when I go out with my boys (in any order).
1. WET TISSUE – I am not a neat freak but I can’t stand whenever I see Ren’s dirty hands and face. We usually travel via commuting and water is not always around to have his and our hands clean. A handy wet tissue should always be in my bag to the rescue.
2. INSECT REPELLENT – Today, dengue can strike from anywhere, a mom like me needs to have something to protect my family from mosquito bites.
3. SUNBLOCK- Ever since I learned about the benefits of sunblock to our skin and the effect if you will not put it, I always make sure to put some whenever we go out. And don’t forget to re-apply it after a few hours.
4. WALLET – There was a time that I changed bags and I forgot to put in my wallet and it was a real nightmare! This essential is very important so it is better to check your bag first before stepping out the house.
5. VITAMINS and MEDICINES- If you have kids with you, don’t forget to bring medicines for fever and headache. Also if you will be out for 3 to 5 days, make sure to bring your vitamins as well. Noel’s vitamins is Neurogen-E for nerves. We also trust Biogesic for fever and headache. Well, they’re both from Unilab so we’re sure of the qualities of their products.
6. FIRST AID KIT – Pack your first aid kit as well. It is better to be prepared than sorry.
7. PERSONAL CARE – If you’re staying in a hotel they can only provide the basic needs like shampoo and soap. Some don’t have conditioner, lotions, toothbrush, toothpaste and feminine wash. Better to have a separate bag for these stuff.
8. CAMERA – Capture what you see through the lenses of your camera and save those once in a lifetime memories.
9. CELLPHONE – Communication is always needed and make sure you have a load too 🙂
10. LAUNDRY BAG – This is needed to separate your dirty clothes from the unused ones and to keep them smelling good and fresh.
That’s it! I hope I have helped you list down the essentials that you will need when travelling.