I think I need a makeover – for moi and for this humble blog as well.
Let’s start with this blog, over the rainy weekend, I was thinking on what to do with this blog to make it more interesting to read. This blog is my first love out of the now 5 blogs that I have. From just only 5 readers when it started (that includes my husband and family LOL) it now has more than a hundred readers daily. That is something that I am not expecting, I never thought that some people will be interested to know me more. I am happy to get some attention (KSP lang ang peg hahaha), so I don’t want to let you go that easily my dear readers. I am thinking that to make you keep coming back here, I need to make some changes. Well, my writing style will still be the same (simple, short and a little bit Taglish), but what I want to change or add here is the theme in each day.
As much as possible, I would like to update this blog everyday, but sometimes my thoughts are scattered (sa sobrang daming napasok nagkakagulo na hahaha). With the idea of putting a category or niche about what happens to my life as a mommy then I think it will easier for me to write about it. I am dreaming BIG things for this blog
Here is my plan and please tell me if you think this is a good or an insane idea:
- MONDAY- since it is the start of the week, I am planning to make it a #MotivationMonday. I will post here some inspirational quotes that will help us keep moving over the weekend.
- TUESDAY- will be #CoolFindsTuesday. All Product reviews and new interesting items that I have discovered throughout the week will be posted this day.
- WEDNESDAY- I decided to make it #KiddieWednesday. This day will be all about kids (any topic, basta bida ang kids)
- THURSDAY - I am thinking to make this either a #PartyIdeasThursday or #ThursdayFashionista or do you have any other thing in mind? Or pwede din #FreestyleThursday
- FRIDAY- I am thinking between #FridayDiscovery or #FridayGetaway. They have different titles but my intentions is the same, I will post places to go and visit over the weekend.
- SATURDAY- This will be my #BentoSaturday. I will post all my Bento creations for the week this day.
- SUNDAY- Rest day… I will try not to go online during this day.
That’s about it for now. Blogging is a continuous learning process for me, I have made a lot of changes around here already (from the domain name, designs, hosting and a lot more). Although I am blogging since 2008, I just got serious with it 2 years ago and I know I need to change and improve this blog more. As what other people have said, Change is the only permanent thing in this world. If you want to stay or improve your craft you need to research, read more about it and just don’t stop learning. I am trying to be a better blogger, and I hope with this new set-up I can make you my dear readers to keep coming back here.
Please feel free to tell me if you have any suggestions, ok?
For my own make-over (as in AKO haha), that is a hard thing to do, LOL. I will post it naman on my personal blog – levyousa.com which I am planning to have it’s own make over too some other time.
I am really looking forward to do this.