Funny words my son have said (1)
I know mommies out there can relate to this. We have heard our kids say innocent words that are so funny for us adults. Here I will be posting some of the funny words I remembered that my son have said.
This will be the first post, and I think I will have more in the coming days.
While we are studying letters….
- Me: Can you tell me words that starts with letter “M” (I am giving him a clue by pointing to myself – for the word mommy)
- Ren: (looking at me)…. MONKEY!!!
Lesson: never ever point to self again
While we were at the bus….
- Ren: Mama, I want to buy Car (pointing to a car in a gasoline station)
- Me: But we don’t have money
- Ren: Go to the cashier
Okay he doesn’t know that money should be earned yet hahaha!
Before we go to sleep…
- Me: Can you tell us the story of Hansel and Gretel?
- Ren: Okay!…. Once upon a time, there was a 2 brother and sister…. Then there was a motorcycle…. Then there was ultramagnus…
- Me and Daddy: huh??? so where are Hansel and Gretel?
- Ren: Hansel and Gretel are flying with Transformers
Lesson: never asks him if he just finished watching a movie….
How about you? Can you share funny words that your kids have said?