Philippine Fashion Week 2013 presents SM Kids Fashion
When the lights were turned off, the music started and everyone were asked to be sited, I knew that this event will be spectacular and filled with colors and happiness that will be delivered by cute little models on the run way. I was right!!!
Last Saturday- October 27, I was grateful to be one of the media partners that has been invited to the Philippine Fashion Week 2013. This was my first ever event at the Philippine Fashion Week so I was very excited to be there and watch the show.
There were a total of 11 brands that participated from SM Kids Fashion.
The event started with the adorable little angels who wore hand-embroidered garments made of lace and satin ribbons from TRAJECITOS de BEBE.
Then afterwards came the well dressed toddlers from CRIB COUTURE. It features fun pieces that make your precious little ones look like real fashion models. Going beyond the usual aesthetics, the brand offers high-fashion choices for kids ages 2 to 4. Boys became handsome little gentlemen in plaid shorts, richly-colored cardigans, and bowties, while girls take on a ritzy flair with animal-print tops and matching bottoms. Crib Couture’s apparel turns your bundles of joy into impeccably stylish infants.
These were the collections featured for the BOYS:
- BOYS GOT STYLE– The little boys showed how to make everyday clothes extraordinary by experimenting with different looks and showcasing quirky prints and textures.
- BRADLEY– . Ideal for kids who like looking neat and well-groomed, the versatile brand also stays active with sportier pieces like hoodies and varsity jackets.
- DUDE – Fashionable little men can express themselves in multiple layers through Dude’s richly-textured button-down shirts over the brand’s rocking graphic tees.Dude’s trendy apparel uses dynamic prints and fluid patterns to create an edgy, yet undeniably youthful vibe for pre-teens and tweens.
- MODERN PRINCE– This brand offers blazers in both classic and extra-fun prints that is best for extra-special occasions while maintaining a youthful vibe.
and these on the other hand, were the collections for the GIRLS:
- LITTLE MISS– Bring out your kids feminine side with these polka dots dresses. It comes with ruffles, vibrant hues, and unique drop-waist skirts.
- GIRLS EDITION– These are ideal for playful and active girls. The collection features mid-pastels, embellished prints, and tulle appliques, allowing young girls to mix and match pieces to create a fashionable ensemble.
- BLUSH– This line is perfect for Juniors and Pre-Teens. It features a rich array of shimmering hues, sequins, and bold prints, allowing trendy tweens to create glitzy ensembles that showcase their unique personalities.
- MODERN PRINCESS– this collection is best for all the girls who always dream of becoming princesses. It is composed of dreamy fairy-like dresses, opulent rosettes, unique drop-waist skirts, and plush capelets with bows as if it came out from a storybook.
- HELLO KITTY– This has always been a favorite among little girls featuring the ever adorable cat that every girl became to love. The adorable collection includes playful yet feminine silhouettes made of ruffles, polka dots, and fun prints, while the color palette features a mix of bright pastels and monochromatic tones with hints of gold and silver.
The event was also made special by Fruits in Bloom who catered our cocktail.
|daming Chocolates :)))))|
I got to take him this adorable Hello Kitty stuffed toy and this classy little pink bag that my nieces hurriedly took away from me when they saw it LOL.
I will shop for my son’s clothes one of these days and I am thinking to get him some clothes from Bradley or Boys Got Style (BGS) collection. I can’t wait to dress him up.
Thank You ARC Public Relations and SM Kids Fashion for this event.
For clearer pictures of the collection please visit my FASHION BLOG